Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Looking Back : May in Review

Jewelry Sneak Peek, Preview of Holy Noley, Bracelets, Necklaces, Earrings

So I won't lie, I kind of took a break in May


I've been dealing with some things in my personal life so I didn't really have time to focus on the business. I hate saying that, because I know I could have made time for it but I just didn't. Quite honestly, I had hit a bit of a brick wall in terms of what I wanted to do design-wise, as well as started falling into that vicious cycle of comparing myself to others. But after a few weeks of rest I am happy to say that even though the crazy personal life stuff has yet to settle, I am ready to push forward. 

So what better way to get back into the swing of things is there than to do a HUGE shop update with close to 30 new pieces? 


Let me just say that I am supremely proud of this update too. These are probably some of my best pieces yet ( I know I say this every time but I mean it!) and the first time that my work has a cohesive line feel to it. And because I love you all so much, I have included a few preview images below!




For your viewing pleasure: a sneak peek at the latest Holy Noley creations!


A large rose quartz piece in the raw with wire wrapped heart detail. This piece is strung on a leather cord.


Tumbled selenite wrapped intricately in silver wire and strung on a silver finished steel chain


Beautiful raw amethyst featuring a gradated effect and simple silver wire wrap. This stone is strung on leather cord.


Gold lotus and tassel earrings - available in a variety of colors.


One of the options available in the three bracelet stacking sets - rose quartz with pink accents. You can also choose from Chrysocolla, African Turquoise, Amethyst, Tiger's Eye, Labradorite and Amazonite! 



Wire wrapped malachite rectangle strung on silver finished steel chain.



I'm shooting to go live with these on Sunday 6/12 so be sure to follow me on  Instagram and Facebook for updates! In the meantime, comment below with your favorites! 



No comments :