Saturday, January 17, 2015

Back In The Studio...


...Ok so it isn't a studio so much as a corner of my room that is devoted to my crafting obsession. And currently it is a partial disaster which makes it really difficult to actually get anything done. But one of the things I was able to do with my time off from work for the holidays was tidy up enough to get some work done. It was so great to have time to actually make things!

So I have big plans for 2015, guys. Honestly they are plans that I have had for awhile, but I always seem to find a reason to keep myself from achieving them. One of these plans is to open an Etsy shop to sell some of the things I make. For the last two years I have been saying that I wanted to do this but I finally think I am ready. It isn't so much that I am any less busy than before, but I am done being afraid to put myself out there and I am ready to take the risk. I know it is going to be hard work, especially finding time to make it all happen but I am determined! 

I will post a link to my store when I open it, but in the meantime follow me on Twitter! I'm not following many people yet...any suggestions? I would love to hear from you, @holynoley is my handle! 

No comments :