Sunday, November 23, 2014

Hi There!

Hello blog world! 

My name is Nicole, aka Noley, nice to meet you! I'm relatively new to the blog world, although apparently I've been blogging since high school (anyone remember livejournal or xanga?). I've been wanting to start a blog for awhile, and finally decided now was the time to take the plunge. 

I figure that while I am trying to figure out what I'm doing and what I'm going to post about long-term, I would tell you all a little bit about myself! 


I'm 23 years old, living in New York and I just recently graduated from college. I managed to get a sick internship in my field that ended up turning into a full time job. I'm still not sure what I want to do with the rest of my life, but I figure that I can't be the only one who feels like this so I am not worried (at least not right now...) 



I live with my boyfriend, aka Bri. We have been together for a little over 3 years and he is my other half. He has a job that doesn't allow us a ton of time together (though I am fiercely proud of his profession of choice), so every minute we do get to spend together is extremely important to me. Our favorite thing to do is go on "adventures" together and try new things. 



I have three little kitty babies that I unfortunately don't get to spend enough time with anymore. On the left is Ophelia, the wild child of the group. On the right are Kismet and Clementine, sisters that are complete opposites but also complete mush balls. I'm kind of obsessed with them, so you may end up seeing them a lot!

I'm suuuuper into crafting and DIY. Ask anyone that knows me and they will tell you that I am always trying something new or talking about something that I am working on. I love the feeling of creating something new from a bunch of materials. I used to work at Michael's (the craft store) and was constantly inspired to try new projects and products. I've tried my hand at so many things but I have to say my favorite things to do are scrapbooking, crochet or loom work and jewelry making. Seeing as how I am so inspired by DIY, I hope to include projects and inspirations here for you guys.

I'm also really into anything that has to do with leading a more natural and spiritual life. I made the decision a few years ago to move towards this lifestyle and enjoy learning new things and then sharing it with my friends and family. I love nutrition and yoga is my "exercise" of choice (though I know referring to it that way is a no-no because it is so much more!) I want to bring aspects of this part of my life to the blog also.

So that's a little bit about me! Now I want to hear from you. Tell me about yourself, or ask me something! What would you like to see on here?

No comments :